Tesh is enrolled in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program so every time you shop at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card you will support the work of Tesh! Here’s how it works:
- If you have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card, you can link your card to Tesh online. You must register your Rewards Card online and select Tesh, Inc. as your Community Rewards Organization.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping the Foundation earn a donation from Fred Meyer.
If you are a Thrivent member you are allocated “Choice Dollars”. Through Thrivent Choice, you can contribute to organizations and causes you care about – and influence how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable funding. Tesh, Inc. is available as one of the organizations to whom your dollars can be allocated. Learn more at www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice
GoodShop is another shopping site that supports donations to community not-for-profits, including Tesh, Inc. They provide discounts on many, many popular vendors and then a percentage to go to your designated non-profit. If you have never shopped on this site, check it out. You’ll be amazed at what you find.
- Visit goodshop.com
- Register and choose Tesh
- Then start shopping!
Made and assembled by Tesh clients and employees. Order from the catalog below.
Polyvinyl Link Entrance Mats are constructed of rectangular links bound together with stainless steel reinforcement rods. This heavy-duty construction produces a long-lasting mat that effectively removes dirt and debris. These mats have been known to last over ten years!
• Made for heavy-trafficked areas, both indoors and outside
• Available in an open design for greater drainage and the traditional closed design for ADA-compliance and greater durability.
• Heavy-duty link mat that is tough on scraping shoes clean of dirt and debris