JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the disability field? Enrich your own life as you help others. The job is challenging at times but the benefit of seeing growth and success for our clients is extremely rewarding. If you would like to help people with disabilities maximize their potential and increase their independence, then Tesh is the place for you!
If one or more of the positions look like a fit with your interests and skill set, and you meet the minimum qualifications, please visit us on Indeed to complete an application.
$300 Sign on Bonus after 90 Days for Full Time
$150 Sign on Bonus after 90 Days for Part Time
- Janitor Supervisor
- Janitor Crew Members
- Job Coaches
- Youth Direct Support Professionals
- Job Coaches
Apply on Indeed. Search for Tesh. Or click on each of the listed jobs for more details.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
What You'll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay after 90 days
- Paid Training and a Fun Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefits after 90 days
- Opportunity to develop skills you can take anywhere: effective communication, creative problem solving, and collaboration with diverse teams
- Opportunities for people new to the field and for seasoned staff
Who we are
We are a nationally accredited private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing child development, independent living, and employment choices and training to people of all ages with disabilities seeking greater independence, self-sufficiency, and participation in our community. We have served over 20,000 children and adults with disabilities since 1976.
In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at Tesh has many advantages!
- Affordable medical insurance, free vision, and dental insurance for full-time staff members.
- Pro-rated medical, vision, and dental insurance for staff working 25 hrs. a week or more.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and other voluntary benefit offerings.
- Generous vacation and sick leave including nine paid holidays a year and a week off between Christmas and New Year’s.
Tesh is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Tesh Inc. to base all employment decisions on the principles of equal opportunity and to take affirmative action in the employment of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and special disabled veterans, Vietnam Era Veterans, and other eligible veterans. It is the policy of Tesh to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, and train qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin. Tesh will provide reasonable accommodation where feasible without causing undue hardship to the company, and otherwise treat equally, any and all qualified individuals. Tesh has an Affirmative Action Plan and fully supports the American with Disabilities Act. Tesh is a Federal contractor subject to Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974.