A professional Service Coordinator connects individuals to the supports they want and need, promotes choice, and encourages a safe level of independence.
Targeted Service Coordination can include (but is not limited to):
- Connecting individuals to therapy services
- Assisting individuals with filling out required paperwork for Health & Welfare and other agencies (such as Vocational Rehabilitation and Idaho Housing Authority)
- Helping individuals obtain adaptive medical equipment
- Encouraging community participation
- Crisis assistance (i.e., loss of housing)
- Monitoring satisfaction with services
- A minimum of monthly contact with individual
Who is Eligible?
To determine eligibility, contact the Developmental Disabilities Care Manager through the Department of Health & Welfare at (208) 769–1567. TSC is available to eligible adults age 18 years and older.
Where are Services Available?
TSC and Plan Development are available in the five northern Idaho counties of Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Benewah, and Shoshone. A service coordinator is available to meet with you in your home, in the community, or at Tesh.
Who to Contact?
If you would like more information about this service, please contact Tesh at (208) 765–5105 and ask for the Director of Rehabilitation or email email@example.com.
Tesh is available to work with the family, guardians, caregivers, payees, employers, and others involved in the life of an eligible individual—whether funded through Medicaid or self-pay.