Our Employment Development Specialists are especially trained and prepared to assist job seekers to find the right job.
We listen to you, help you identify your strengths and interests, and match your skills with an employers needs. Whether you need help with resume’ development, interviewing skills, or more intensive supports, our staff can help you meet your vocational goals.
- Meeting with Employment Specialist to identify areas of interest, experience, skills and training
- Assistance identifying appropriate job matches ~ employers seeking employees in areas of interest
- Assistance with the application process
- Assistance in preparing for job interview(s)
- Transportation to interviews, if needed
- On the job training support
For more information, call our Ability Works office at (208) 292-0149