June 16 through August 22, 2014
Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Registration Deadline: May 15
- First Day of Camp: June 16
- Last Day of Camp: August 22
This summer program at Tesh provides opportunities for children with special needs to celebrate the days of summer with coordinated community activities. Campers can interact with peers in a group setting with individualized programs and direction from a life-skills coach.
- Children and youth ages 4-21 who have a developmental disability
- Medicaid eligible to receive developmental therapy or self pay
- Must have current psychological evaluation completed by a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist
Specialized programs at Camp Independence:
- Extended School Year
- Developmental Therapy
- Habilitation Intervention
Registration: Now until May 15th
Activities Fee: $100, scholarships may be available
If you would like more information please contact the Director of Rehabilitation at (208) 765-5105 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.